rent rates these days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

• rent rates these days

what are your peoples opinions about the inflated rental rates in the past 3-4 years? do any of you guys remember the time when you were
    able to afford to pay an apt. rent on a minimum wage job. What kind of an economy is it where people need to split the costs with a roomie just to get by. f****** outrageous.
    Rent and Lease

how come I'm not able to get notifications in my email box when someone replies here..?
    Rent and Lease

Comment

Sorry I think you are using this web for another thing. This web is used for travel to egypt and no for renting any flats.

Thanks

Comment

Originalmente Escrito por Blonde Charity
        what are your peoples opinions about the inflated rental rates in the past 3-4 years? do any of you guys remember the time when you were
        able to afford to pay an apt. rent on a minimum wage job. What kind of an economy is it where people need to split the costs with a roomie just to get by. f****** outrageous.
        Mandeeee????
        Lo importante es no dejar de hacerse preguntas

Comment

WTH are you talking about?

is this just spam or you are a real blonde?
          semiramis
          Last edited by semiramis; 08-21-2006, 01:33 PM.
          Hay momentos en la vida en los que callar se convierte en una culpa y hablar en una obligación. Un deber civil, un desafío moral, un imperativo categórico del que uno no se puede evadir.

sn tA n Wp-wAwt

jw=sn n aDt nt srtjw Hmw-bjtj

Comment

¿Me he perdido algo?

¿De donde salió esta Blonde Charity? ¿Se confundió de foro?
            A veces podemos pasarnos años sin vivir en absoluto, y de pronto toda nuestra vida se concentra en un solo instante.
            Oscar Wilde

Comment

Whata????

Que ize este?

Comment

??????????????????????????
                No entiendoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                X